Our Delivering Customer Excellence for Vets workshop is suitable for ANY veterinary surgeon at all career stages. The workshop focuses around client service from different angles including real life scenarios and interaction with delegates.
Our trainer Bobbie Flight focuses on face to face client communication, which is presented in a light hearted, yet memorable and interesting way keeping attention on this incredibly important part of practice life.
Briefly the course comprises of:
This one day workshop is centered around exceptional service paying particular attention on client’s needs and how we meet and exceed them. The main focus of the day is improving face to face communication, giving emphasis on where the whole practice team fits in achieving a service of excellence.
- Explore what is needed to consistently provide more than the client expected, leaving them having experienced exceptional service.
- Maximise on all the products and services the practice provides and demonstrate value at each stage ensuring client understanding and enabling compliance.
- Really excel in front of the client
- Manage difficult and delicate situations
Benefits to the Business?
- A more focused and confident team really pulling together striving for the goal of customer excellence.
- Delivery of improved client communication and more confident team.
“A brilliant day, very interesting and informative.”