Basic Cruciate and Advanced TTA – One day
Small animal vets interested in developing their
knowledge and skills in the treatment of orthopaedic
What will be taught?
• Review of cruciate disease.
• Discussion of treatment options.
• Post-operative care and long-term management.
How will this course help you?
• Delegates will become competent in the diagnosis
of cruciate disease.
• Give delegates the confidence to recommend the most
appropriate treatment choice.
• Equip delegates with the practical skills to perform
cruciate surgery in practice.
What are the likely benefits to the business?
Cruciate disease is the single most common source of
hindlimb lameness in dogs. These cases can be managed
well by competent clinicians in good first opinion
practices, and therefore represent a large income stream
to be kept in-house.